skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
last daylight.
inspiration blog.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
i used to ha-ha-ha-ha-hate you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(277)
►
July
(8)
▼
June
(54)
like I was the only one
I thought we could be
I thought we could be
all this time you were pretending
something I did
my happy ending
it's all been done before
i'm with the skater boy, i said see you later boy
come back down to earth
he was a boy, she was a girl.
I thought that i had everything
if you wanna bring me down, go ahead and try.
you're trying to turn me in someone else
it's easy to see
nobody's fool
make me wanna die
but now i really fucking love you
i used to ha-ha-ha-ha-hate you
i am hot i am cold
everything you do
good shoes
you should know by now
honestly
apologize
time drives me crazy
i'll be there
we have to see how the story ends
what i want
watch the world go by
how to have a lovely day
you and i
tonight
you gave my love direction
hey hey
i don't wanna miss a single thing you do tonight
let her go now
they must be strong
we're afraid it's too late
i'm still me
remind me why
i miss you love
i still cry
can't seem to remember
sometimes
cross the sea
don't ever break my heart
dance on the milkyway
i know you believe me
we are the lovers
just look into my eyes
now i, i can't believe he's gone
he told me, don't worry
he left me
everybody knows
►
April
(2)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(115)
►
January
(87)
►
2009
(3)
►
December
(3)
About Me
Lauren
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment